Monday, September 12, 2005

That blue thing, FYI

For those who want to know, the blue thing I eat consist of the followings:

NPK Fertiliser 15-30-15 with Trace Element (I do not have a clue what it means so please help)

Nitrogen (N) : 15%
+ Ammonical Nitrogen : 6.5%
+ Ureic Nitro : 8.5%

Phosphorus Pentoxide (P2O5) Soluble in Water and Ammonium Citrate : 30% (that's 13.1% Phosphorus)

Potassium Oxide (K2O) soluble in Water : 15% (that's 12.4% of Potassium)

Boron (B) soluble in Water : 0.02%

Copper (Cu) soluble in Water : 0.03%

Iron (Fe) soluble in Water : 0.15% (chelated by EDTA)

Manganese (Mn) soluble in water : 0.05% (chelated by EDTA)

Zinc (Zn) soluble in Water : 0.03%

For those who do not know:
Nitrogen makes me have healthy green leaves
Phosphorus makes my roots strong
Potassium makes me have more flower and makes me stronger to disease and drought

[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
posted by Faisal ... at 3:51 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home