Thursday, September 08, 2005

I am 2 Months Old

Today I am two months old. As you can see, I am not growing very fast but my 'grower' has some hope on me.






He waters me with a glass of water everyday and fed me with some blue plant food, that he bought at BNQ, twice the last month. Each time he used only one tea spoon full of it. Once he added it on the peat and then watered me and the other time he mixed it in water and sprayed close to my stem.

Once in a while he sprays my buds to keep me cool when it is hot.

He also thought of protecting me against slugs. Since he does not like to kill any creatures, he made a barrier around me instead (as seen in the picture). I better hope it works.

Talk to you later.

[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
posted by Faisal ... at 4:18 am

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaeboy said...

Hmm Avocado, you are quite short for a 2 months old plant!

7:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home